Thursday, October 08, 2015

Israel's Answer to Arab Terror: Lock Jews Up in Cages!

כ״ה לחודש השביעי תשע״ו

Attack after attack, this is what the State of Israel comes up with as a solution to Arab terror?

NO ONE should be surprised. This is only going to get worse.

Mamlakhtim (die-hard State loyalists), do you still trust your precious government?

Arutz 7: As Arab Terror Surges, Jews Expelled from Samaria
Thirty people receive administrative distancing orders in one week - just as Palestinian Arab terror erupts nationwide.

Menachem Schwartz, 10/7/2015

Efi Haikin
The police and the Israel Security Agency (ISA or Shin Bet) are continuing to sentence right-wing activists in Judea-Samaria to administrative distancing orders, the Honenu legal rights organization reports Wednesday - just as Arab terror escalates in the area.

Efi Chaikin, a 24 year-old father of two and a Yitzhar resident, was given a restraining order forbidding him to contact some 29 people on Wednesday, after the ISA and police arrested him at the Rehelim intersection near Ariel.

In addition, he was banned from Samaria for one year, and sentenced to house arrest well away from his home for six months. He is required to report on his new residence within the next 48 hours.

Five additional men from the area have also been placed on administrative detention, including three minors. A fourth man was placed under house arrest and a fifth, already under house arrest, has been forbidden from contacting 30 people.

In all, some 30 people have been placed under administrative detention in one week - taking up ISA and police time and resources just as terror throughout Israel snowballed. Palestinian Arabs waged four major terror attacks on Israelis on Wednesday alone, including three stabbings in 12 hours.
Esser Agaroth (2¢):
But, this is not the only cage in which Jews are being kept.
YNET: Residents of settlement ordered to stay home following rock ambush
A motorist narrowly escapes attempt to physically remove her from her car near Tekoa in the southern West Bank; two lightly wounded in stabbing attack in Jerusalem.

Roi Yanovsky, 10.07.15

A 38-year-old woman was lightly injured and evacuated from the scene of a rock ambush by ambulance on Wednesday after reporting that Palestinian attackers smashed her windows and attempted to physically remove her from the vehicle before she managed to flee the scene.
Seven cars were damaged in the attack after the group of Palestinians threw stones at vehicles driving on the road leading from Tekoa to Har Homa.

Rivi Lev Ohayun, the 38 year old woman who was injured in a rock ambush this morning spoke to ynet about the attack, "I woke up like every other morning, got up and left for my job in Jerusalem, and that’s when the attack took place. I managed to miraculously escape the lynch attempt, I'm just traumatized."

"I was the first car in a line of cars 50 meters ahead of the Bet Zahor checkpoint, when I noticed a line of about 10 people forming a human barrier. They were all holding rocks, and there were about 10 more 20 something year olds behind them. I saw one of them in front of me with a large rock; I told myself that he was going to kill me," she said.

"I considered driving threw them, but I figured hitting him would break my windshield and injure me. So I turned around, and that’s when about 10 of them jumped on my car and broke my windshield, while one of them opened my door, I saw my death. He started kicking me, but I managed to lock the door and drive away. I called the police crying and frightened. They told me to wait on the side of the road for an ambulance, but I decided to continue driving until I got home, and the police were waiting for me there," she concluded. (cont.)
Esser Agaroth (2¢):
This attack took place at a check point! A check point which was set up to protect Jews on the road.

Where was the IDF? Were they too busy "checking" cars, that they could not see the crowd of Arab youths right in front of them? Couldn't they spare a few soldiers to walk down the line of cars to do some pro-active "checking?"

Apparently not.

And what was this victim of Arab terror told to do? Stay at home.

Why, if I didn't know better, I might say that the Israeli government is allowing these things to happen, and locking up any and every Jew who cares about protecting themselves, their families and neighbors, so that the majority of the Jews, living in Yehudah and Shomron (Judea and Samaria) will be so scared that when they are asked to get up and vacate their homes, for the next land giveaway to Arab terrorists,...they will.

4 comments:

Neshama said...

This is a hate fest from Yaalon on the citizens living in Jewish Yehuda and Shomron (aka settlers). This poor man needs rehabilitation!

Neshama said...

Ok, lets see what the bigwigs do about this: 14:55: (today) MK Dr. Ahmed Tibi announces he and party members will visit Har Habayis on Sunday morning and not Friday as stated earlier, rejecting PM Netanyahu’s right to prevent visits to the holy site by elected officials. (yeshiva world news)

I say, ARREST THEM, but lets see what the skunks do!

Noise Blockers and Other Remedies said...

Meir Ettinger has begun a hunger strike due to his lock down in solitary confinement.

Esser Agaroth said...

NBOR,

Thanks for the information.

Let's see if this gets him released just like Arab hunger strikers.

I doubt it.

You Might Also Like...